THE MOST IMPORTANT PROPERTIES OF CAVIAR EXTRACT ARE ITS MOISTURIZING, NOURISHING, VITAMIN, AND RETEXTURING QUALITIES
Caviar extract is obtained, through a delicate process, from the eggs of the sturgeon (Acipenser sturio), which measures around 2 - 2.5 mm in diameter. Caviar is very rich in nutritious elements, including proteins, minerals, vitamins, and lipids, which contain an abundance of polyunsaturated fatty acids. The Caviar Extract is uniquely structured to deliver these potent nutrients directly to the cellular level of the skin.
The most important properties of Caviar Extract are its moisturizing, nourishing, vitamin, and retexturing qualities – all of which help prevent the aging process in different extents. By providing an external source of DNA, caviar extract is said to be an ideal additive to repair skin damage as well as stimulate the metabolism of the skin cells.
Caviar structure is the reason for its success, it has a unique cellular structure and it is composed of 50 - 70% water, like human cells. These facts and the Exclusive Formula of Caviar 3-X Serum speed up the rejuvenation process of your skin.
- Feed your skin keeping it firm and conditioned. Your skin and the muscles of your face are basically made of protein, so you can consider Caviar a protein diet to your skin. Help to reduce the wrinkles formed under the eyes (eye bags) and under eye circles.
- Revitalize the skin. Contribute to get a younger skin appearance
- Omega 3 and Omega 6 Fatty Acids
- Go beyond just strengthening the cell membrane. Omega 3 Fatty Acids act like an antioxidant helping reduce the body’s production of inflammatory compounds involved in the aging process, and affect how healthy the skin looks and feels. While Omega 6 Fatty Acids diminishes dryness and thinning of the skin. Fatty Acids also trigger hormones beneficial for the regeneration and collagen production in the skin.
- Moisturizing properties. Help the skin to look healthy and bright.
- Highly Unsaturated Lipids
- Have refatting effects on the dry and aging skin. They add a layer of pure healthy shine on your skin.
- Caviar also contains a fair amount of antioxidants such as Vitamin A and E which both help to correct and protect the skin from environmental hazards and free radicals that cause aging.
- Caviar contains Potassium and Selenium. Nutrients that Improve Skin Elasticity and Prevent Tissue Damage, reducing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and sagging skin.